We do not. Most small web development companies who offer web hosting are actually reselling the service. They do not and cannot take responsibility for downtime, outages, or blackouts. In most cases they are reselling at a higher rate than the original seller would offer. We are constantly trying new services, testing their reliability and customer service, and we are happy to offer our recommendations for companies to use and others to avoid. We will set up the account in your name and have you pay directly using your credit card. As a courtesy, we continue to monitor the service, and let you know when the hosting plan or domain registration is due for renewal.
Articles in this section
- How much does the Customization service cost?
- Why should we choose Magestore customization service?
- How long will I be supported with the customization?
- Are support service and the extension updates still available for me if Magestore team makes an extension customization?
- How to start with the customization service?
- Can Your Developers do Customization on My Project or Your Own Extensions?
- What if I would like to be refunded Customization Service?
- What platform do you build your websites on?
- Do you work with other platforms like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal?
- Can you help me update my existing website which another website development company built?