Website backups are an essential part of owning and maintaining a website. It is the site owner’s responsibility to keep a recent backup of your site files in case the unforeseen happens and restoration is required. Having a copy of your site files on your own computer can be very useful in case something happens like a malware attack or you accidentally erase or overwrite a file – having a copy on hand can minimize the stress and time of recovery.
Articles in this section
- How much does the Customization service cost?
- Why should we choose Magestore customization service?
- How long will I be supported with the customization?
- Are support service and the extension updates still available for me if Magestore team makes an extension customization?
- How to start with the customization service?
- Can Your Developers do Customization on My Project or Your Own Extensions?
- What if I would like to be refunded Customization Service?
- What platform do you build your websites on?
- Do you work with other platforms like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal?
- Can you help me update my existing website which another website development company built?