Once you generate license certificate, you can't change the backend URL of your live site. If you have enter the wrong link by mistake, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Articles in this section
- How to create a license certificate?
- How many live sites can I use one license on?
- What is the license certificate?
- What is the license key and license serial?
- I have bought and installed your extension and got license key, but in backend it says invalid license?
- How many test/development sites can I use your product on after purchasing?
- How to add more domains into a license certificate?
- I recently bought an extension, however I put the development site as the main site. How can I change it to the right one?
- I can't change the backend URL of live site which is set on the License Certificate?
- Do the extensions have encrypted code? When I purchase your extension, could I get the version with editable source code?