This License is entered by Magestore to govern the usage or redistribution of Magestore software. By purchasing, installing, or otherwise using Magestore products, you acknowledge that you have read this License and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this License, do not install or use Magestore products. For more information, please find out here https://www.magestore.com/license-agreement.html
Articles in this section
- How to create a license certificate?
- How many live sites can I use one license on?
- I bought your extension via Marketplace but I can't generate License in my account at magestore.com. How can I do it?
- What is the license certificate?
- What is the license key and license serial?
- How many test/development sites can I use one license on?
- How can I change the backend URL of live site which is set on the License Certificate?
- How can I generate a license certificate if I only have a development domain for the time being and no live domain yet?
- What should I do when I installed your extension, got license key, but in backend it says invalid license?
- Is it possible to transfer the license? How can I do it?