Notice: This article will show you how to create a new Barcode Template in the Barcode Management Module and how to preview template in some special case
How to create a new Barcode Template
- Access Inventory Management > Barcode Management > Barcode Label Templates to edit or create new a template
- Configure attributes of barcode template
- Tip: Explain some fields by an image below:
How to preview a Barcode Template
If you want to preview a barcode template which includes Sku, Product name, Price in the label, you can use the Preview button at the end of the created form to know how it looks like.
If you want to display more product attributes on the barcode such as Size, Color, etc... the feature Preview in the created form may not work. Because the system uses a sample product (Custom Sale) and it may don't have some these attributes.
To preview a barcode template which includes some added attributes, please follow these steps:
- Access Inventory Management > Barcode Management > Print Barcodes
- Select field "Select Barcode Template"
- Select a product which has the product attributes existing in the Barcode Template
- Click the "Print" button to see what does the template look like.